“I have to interact with a lot of people everyday, some staff members, some co-workers and others complete strangers…this gave me lots of strategies for inter-personal relationships.”
A personal brand is a perception held by others. Your personal brand should describe your outstanding qualities and personal strengths. By maintaining a strong personal brand you can influence relationships and build a positive reputation in the workplace.
- Identify and embody the values, strengths, and work style that makes you a unique leader.
- Take control of how you are perceived by others.
- Define and concisely communicate each component of your brand.
- Learn a simple tool to receive feedback on your brand.
- 90 minute professional facilitation from a Leadership Expert.
- Interactive and entertaining exercises illustrate how listening and communication is critical to collaboration and leadership. Participants engage in a process of play that gives them courage to try new skills.
- Game simulations will mimic the challenge between individual, team and organization performance. Team challenges are designed for leaders to practice new and more effective behaviors that are aligned with their personal brand.
- Workshop capacity up to 30 people.
- Personal Brand template and reflection space.
- Simple and powerful feedback and feed forward tools.
- Simple storytelling tips to build confidence about who you are and where you want to go.
[contact-form-7 id=”190″ title=”Personal Brand Contact Form”]