“You taught me how to create an open environment that encourages ideas without feeling judged.”
- Teams will learn a model of innovation, and how an efficient process and creative process can fuel one another.
- Teams will learn how to brainstorm new ideas using ‘creative inquiry’.
- Participants will identify stated and unstated rules of creativity in the workplace and individual play preferences that fuel curiosity and openness to new possibilities.
- 90 minute Professional Facilitation with an Innovation Expert.
- Participants will learn how to define a compelling opportunity for Innovation.
- Teams will discover how to answer open-ended questions using creative inquiry.
- Participants will establish a safe environment where ideas can flow freely and people feel supported.
- Teams will take away a creative inquiry model to apply at work.